• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My work on the iPad doesn't sync to my Android smartphone.

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the Lightroom Plan (1TB).
I'm trying to work on the iPad and post it on my Android smartphone on SNS, but my work on the iPad is out of sync.
But what I did on my desktop was synchronized well on my smartphone...
Can't I synchronize my iPad-Android smartphone?

(There may be some awkward parts because I used a translator. Please excuse me.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Make sure the iPad is logged in with the same account info as the desktop and Android? Check to see if the iPad has completely synced by tapping on the cloud icon. Is the iPad connected to wifi?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the iPad is logged in with the same account info as the desktop and Android? Check to see if the iPad has completely synced by tapping on the cloud icon. Is the iPad connected to wifi?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
My iPad, my smartphone, my desktop are all in the same account. And I also checked that it was fully synchronized after working on the photo. I used Wi-Fi when I used my iPad, but there's no way to connect to the Internet except wifi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines