Highlighted

Need customer service assistance desperately

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long story, actually aimed for one of the Customer relationship managers at Adobe since I can not get hold of them any other way.

Im a long time Lightroom and Photoshop user, but havent touched Photoshop for 4 years since I left my marketing job, and uninstalled LR5 or LR6 a couple years back when I was no longer shooting in RAW. This year I decided to invest in a Nikon Z6 and of course it was time to look at RAW editing again so I turned back to have a look at Lightroom.

I decided to trial the new LR CC / LRC CC software so I could assess if it met my requirements still, and to compare it to the other big names on the market. Unfortunately at the time of my trial my Z6 was unsupported so I did not get to test the software as planned. Fast forward to later in December and I read online the camera is now supported, but of course my trial has ended. So I decided to contact Adobe customer service thinking they would be able to help me...

I contacted help help via Chat I believe at first, who advised me a trial is no longer an option, but I can simply sign up for a subscription and cancel it after I have assess if I like the software or not. Not the T&Cs on the subscription states if I cancel I’m required to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the remaining months left in the year. This is something I discovered myself, not something the team warned me on. Luckily I noticed this first.

Mohit from the Facebook messenger team advised me I can do the exact same thing, even though I had already explained my concerns, and the next agent (^A) simply offered to help me cancel my current subscription? I have been trying to get in touch of a customer service manager now for some time over this issue and I’m pulling my hair out. I’m not going to sign up for a 12 month contract for software until I’ve been able to have a full trial where I can see if the new software meets my requirement, and at this point one of the many competitors is looking better if nothing else because their customer service is so much better. 

Why hey is there no option to contact a manager/team member by email? Why am I forced to use Facebook messenger or this forum?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need customer service assistance desperately

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long story, actually aimed for one of the Customer relationship managers at Adobe since I can not get hold of them any other way.

Im a long time Lightroom and Photoshop user, but havent touched Photoshop for 4 years since I left my marketing job, and uninstalled LR5 or LR6 a couple years back when I was no longer shooting in RAW. This year I decided to invest in a Nikon Z6 and of course it was time to look at RAW editing again so I turned back to have a look at Lightroom.

I decided to trial the new LR CC / LRC CC software so I could assess if it met my requirements still, and to compare it to the other big names on the market. Unfortunately at the time of my trial my Z6 was unsupported so I did not get to test the software as planned. Fast forward to later in December and I read online the camera is now supported, but of course my trial has ended. So I decided to contact Adobe customer service thinking they would be able to help me...

I contacted help help via Chat I believe at first, who advised me a trial is no longer an option, but I can simply sign up for a subscription and cancel it after I have assess if I like the software or not. Not the T&Cs on the subscription states if I cancel I’m required to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the remaining months left in the year. This is something I discovered myself, not something the team warned me on. Luckily I noticed this first.

Mohit from the Facebook messenger team advised me I can do the exact same thing, even though I had already explained my concerns, and the next agent (^A) simply offered to help me cancel my current subscription? I have been trying to get in touch of a customer service manager now for some time over this issue and I’m pulling my hair out. I’m not going to sign up for a 12 month contract for software until I’ve been able to have a full trial where I can see if the new software meets my requirement, and at this point one of the many competitors is looking better if nothing else because their customer service is so much better. 

Why hey is there no option to contact a manager/team member by email? Why am I forced to use Facebook messenger or this forum?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

We're sorry for a bad experience with support, you can star the trial again with a new Adobe ID, you just need to use a different email address.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines