Highlighted

Need to save image to CF card when tethered to Lightroom

Participant ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to have a shoot where the client wants to view the image on a larger screen and I'm shooting with a nikon d800e. It looks like there is no way to just view on computer screen but keep the image on the CF card on my camera. Seems odd. I'd rather not have to purchase Capture One to do this. Anyone have a work around? I'm using Lightroom Classic since LRCC didn't work that great.  

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need to save image to CF card when tethered to Lightroom

Participant ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to have a shoot where the client wants to view the image on a larger screen and I'm shooting with a nikon d800e. It looks like there is no way to just view on computer screen but keep the image on the CF card on my camera. Seems odd. I'd rather not have to purchase Capture One to do this. Anyone have a work around? I'm using Lightroom Classic since LRCC didn't work that great.  

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TBMK it has always been that Nikons do not record on the Primary camera card.

Have you tried setting the camera to make a 'second copy' to an SD card in the camera?

Curious to know if possible!

NOT possible on my D750!  Both SD cards remain empty with both 'Backup' and 'copy as JPG'. 😞

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0