• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Never Ending Syncing of Photos- Possible Fix

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Think I found a fix for this solutions. Keep in mind there were other people experiencing this problem that followed other instructions that worked for some but didn't work for many and a lot of message threads with no solution.

Here is what I did to fix Adobe Lightroom CC v2.3... I had 3 Photos that were in a infinite loop "Syncing 3 Photos". Go to https://lightroom.adobe.com to access your Lightroom Web (Sync). In the left panel you will see "Deleted" section. Select that. Now browse for images that don't have thumbnails and delete them completely from your Lightroom Web Catalog. You can also just delete all the images in the Deleted section if your don't care about restoring anything. But in my experience I just deleted the 3 images that didn't have thumbnails to get the results.

That's how I fixed my "Syncing # Photos" problem.

Cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing a possible fix for a common issue when a number of images can get stuck via syncing process. This will definitely help everyone facing similar issue.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines