Highlighted

Never Received Email w/ Link After Purchase

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Light & Airy presets yesterday and still have not received the link mentioned in the tutorial. Please help! 

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Never Received Email w/ Link After Purchase

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Light & Airy presets yesterday and still have not received the link mentioned in the tutorial. Please help! 

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum for Lightroom users. How do you suggest we could help you with a purchase that went wrong? Check your spambox. If the email is not in there either, contact the seller.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who did you purchase the presets from? I don't think it was Adobe. You need to contact the business that sold them to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2019 0