• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Batch Export Is Broken

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a full-time product photographer, being able to create presets for batch exports had me so excited. Often I'm exporting several different named products from Lightroom, where we need TIFFs for our Artists and JPEGs for our product managers. This would cause me to have to go back and export each image twice. Quickly after updating today, I created presets for JPEGs and Tiffs and just ran into my first situation where I could use it. Get everything done and go to export and that's where the confusion set in. 

Lightroom was asking me to overwrite files I had exported earlier on in the day. This new batch export was pulling the names from the previously exported items, rather than taking in the new custom name I typed in before checking off my presets and exporting. Has anyone found a way to be able to name the files you use in the batch export because the current process doesn't allow for that?

Adobe, this feature is amazing, please fix this!!!!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I ran into a similar problem (albeit not re-naming) when using older presets which used a common folder causing overwriting. Some of them contained the instruction to choose a folder later. I’ve now replaced these with a specific destination sub-folder for each batch and a more efficient workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines