• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New phone - lost presets

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had purchased lots of presets and had them in my Lightroom app. I got a new phone and none of them transferred over when I logged in. Any ideas on what I can do to get them back??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Are you using the free version of Lightroom mobile? If you are using a subscription did you sync all the images and presets through the Lightroom mobile app?

If you are using the free version, the images and presets are stored locally on the device and not synced across devices. You can download and re-import the presets to the new Phone.

If you have synced the images and presets through the old phone, you can go to Lightroom.adobe.com, select an image and click on Edit the Photo to check if you are able to see your presets there.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case you are using a free Lr Mobile version without sync you should try to create an iOS backup from your previous phone and restore the new phone from the backup. With that all presets, photos etc. should be preserved

Hope that helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines