Highlighted

New to Adobe

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bought the plan that includes Adobe Portfolio.  I thought it would be pretty neat to upload photos to allow friends to see and critique as well as show my advancement in photography, which has started recently.   

I am trying to link photos to the portfolio from Lightroom, it's rather difficult to understand how to properly link them.  Can anyone help?  I need more than a reference card.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New to Adobe

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bought the plan that includes Adobe Portfolio.  I thought it would be pretty neat to upload photos to allow friends to see and critique as well as show my advancement in photography, which has started recently.   

I am trying to link photos to the portfolio from Lightroom, it's rather difficult to understand how to properly link them.  Can anyone help?  I need more than a reference card.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Lightroom installed on your desktop computer you should be able to click the connections tab (see-image)

It’s quite easy to add albums/images stored in the cloud.

I have six albums displayed as a single landing page.

Connections.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2019 0