Highlighted

New to Lightroom for PC

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom Mobile on my phone for quite some time. I just recently bought a computer to for RAW images to print. I'm lost on Lightroom for PC, it's nothing like the mobile version. That's simple straightforward and easy to work with.  I don't even know how to add a Watermark?? 

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New to Lightroom for PC

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom Mobile on my phone for quite some time. I just recently bought a computer to for RAW images to print. I'm lost on Lightroom for PC, it's nothing like the mobile version. That's simple straightforward and easy to work with.  I don't even know how to add a Watermark?? 

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't add a watermark using the desktop version. At least not yet. You need to use Lightroom Classic for that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom on a PC is almost exactly like Lightroom on Mobile, except for a few things like the watermark. Are you sure you are using Lightroom on your PC and not Lightroom Classic?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0