Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New update to Lightroom import issue Nikon D4s & D5 cameras

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP......

Is anyone having trouble uploading to lightroom since the last update??

Its not reconising my Nikon D4s or D5 cameras - it reconises the cameras but no images on the cards, so I cant upload images to my mac. I'm a press photographer so this is extreemly frustrating. I have to use my laptop. not game to do the update on it incase the same thing happens. 

Anyone have any solutions????

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Thanks in advance,

Mon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mon,

According to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html Nikon D4s and D5 need Lightroom version 1.0 or above to be compatible. Also, if you cannot see the images on the card, could you try moving a few images to the computer and then check if Lightroom is able to see the images?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sahil,

I am having the same issue with Lightroom Classic. With MacOS Catalina 10.15.2

It reads the card, or my iPhone as blank. I've rebooted and done all the other things suggested. Still can't import from a disk reader, camera or iPhone.

If I copy them to my desktop I can then import, but that sucks if I have a full roll, so is there a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines