• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New version of Lightroom CC, Develop and Library module missing

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the new version of Lightroom CC the photos that come up are from my Apple photo. I cannot get my Raw Photos Library or Develop.

I do appear to have the correct version ie the Cloud based but I cannot get it onto the previous working screen

Grateful of help please

Rob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Lightroom Cloud storage and Apple Cloud storage are two different & independent storage repositories.

I am not sure if you can save images to iCloud directly from Lightroom but it's achievable, take a look at this discussion https://www.imore.com/how-sync-your-lightroom-exports-photos-mac  and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

Sorry that you're not able to find the previous working interface in Lightroom desktop.

It seems that you are confusing Lightroom Classic with Lightroom desktop(the one that you have installed).

I'd recommend that you take a look at this article Lightroom vs. Lightroom Classic | Adobe  and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now downloaded Lightroom Classic and it appears to be working Correctly

If I want to save to iCloud can it be done with Lightroom Classic?

Thank you for your help

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom Cloud storage and Apple Cloud storage are two different & independent storage repositories.

I am not sure if you can save images to iCloud directly from Lightroom but it's achievable, take a look at this discussion https://www.imore.com/how-sync-your-lightroom-exports-photos-mac  and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines