Highlighted

No full resolution for duplicated images

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when I dupliate an image in Lightroom 3.2, the duplicate image never appears in full resolution. The original image shows in full resolution after half a second or so, but the duplicate image just remains in low resolution. I can see under Info that is has synced and that a smart preview has been built, but the resolution is low in both Detail mode (D) and full screen mode (F) for the duplicate image. Any suggestions?

Best, Erlend

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No full resolution for duplicated images

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when I dupliate an image in Lightroom 3.2, the duplicate image never appears in full resolution. The original image shows in full resolution after half a second or so, but the duplicate image just remains in low resolution. I can see under Info that is has synced and that a smart preview has been built, but the resolution is low in both Detail mode (D) and full screen mode (F) for the duplicate image. Any suggestions?

Best, Erlend

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?