Highlighted

No image in Print module

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to Lightroom. I would like to print one of my photos in my library, but when I go to the Print module, no image appears. Any idea what could be going wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No image in Print module

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to Lightroom. I would like to print one of my photos in my library, but when I go to the Print module, no image appears. Any idea what could be going wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a lot of information to go on. Is an image highlighted in the film strip?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and the support team at LR is looking into it for me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Lightroom, or Lightroom Classic? Unfortunately right now there is no print option in Lightroom.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines