• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Lightroom tutorials appear

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't access any of the interactive tutorials in Lightroom. When I hit the Home button and Learn, I get a suggested tutorial at the top, then under Browse I see a list of categories, but no actual tutorials appear. If I click on a category, I get no tutorials in that category. Same problem with the Discover button. Nothing there. Any idea how I can access the interactive tutorials?

Harold

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harold,

Which version of Lightroom are you using? Could you please sign out of Lightroom app and sign back in to see if you're able to see the tutorials? 

Also, make sure that you're using the latest version of Lightroom.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Akash. I’m on Lightroom 3.2 for MacOS. Apple sent through an OS update that restarted my computer last night. After that, the tutorials appeared. I appreciate the help.

Harold

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the heads up Harold. 

Glad to know issue has been taken care after updating the OS.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines