Highlighted

No more Sort by Custom - LR Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, it seems the latest version of Lightroom mobile no longer allows Sort by Custom. Is something worng with my phone or has this function been removed? I am referring to the update of 04/11/2019. Sorting by custom is an important aspect of my workflow and I am quite unsettled at the prospect of this no longer being a feature.

Thanks,

Natalie

TOPICS
Feature request, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No more Sort by Custom - LR Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, it seems the latest version of Lightroom mobile no longer allows Sort by Custom. Is something worng with my phone or has this function been removed? I am referring to the update of 04/11/2019. Sorting by custom is an important aspect of my workflow and I am quite unsettled at the prospect of this no longer being a feature.

Thanks,

Natalie

TOPICS
Feature request, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that when you open up from the grid view (via 3-dot menu) -> Sort By -> Custom (Edit)...

That this is not working on your side? Hope to get a clue about your issue soon .- Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido, thank you for getting back to me. Yes, that is the case: when I push the three dots and go to Sort by -> Custom : there is no more option next to that and when I push on it, it doesn't allow me to take further action. It's as if the button doesn't work. It worked fine yesterday before LR Mobile updated - Natalie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lr mobile are you using, iOS or Android? I've just checked on both versions and the Custom sort order seems to be working fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 0