• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No photos display after opening Lr CC on my Mac

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded to latest version of Lr CC on my new Mac and now when I open LrCC on my desktop there are NO photos at all.  It does show my total photo count.

I did access Lr from Photoshop a few times but other than that I can't think of anyting new/different I 've done with my typical workflow. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same problem with Lightroom ver 9.1. It first happened with a new memory card shooting Raw, but it also happens with 2 other cards and jpg images. The cards are easily read with iMacs Finder and I have copied images to a folder and then imported into LR, as a temporary measure. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of Lightroom did you install and what version did you come from? Lightroom CC does not exist anymore. It is either just Lightroom (for the cloud version) or Lightroom Classic(for the version that stores images locally). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines