Highlighted

No pictures in app

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I cannot see my photos in the app. I can see only black places instead of pictures. What is wrong with my account?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No pictures in app

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I cannot see my photos in the app. I can see only black places instead of pictures. What is wrong with my account?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What EXACT version of Lightroom are you using? What operating system are you using? Is this something that just started happening?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jana9 LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My version of Ligthroom is v. 5.1.0. 93E03A and I am using iOS. It was just
happened.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to check, but have you added any photos to Lightroom? The photos have to be added/imported into Lightroom in order to work on them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines