Highlighted

No Print Capability with Lightroom CC- cloud based

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After using and enjoying Lightroom CC for a bit of time now, I got access to a great printer which I now realize won’t work with CC, no capability within it. I don’t want to complain, but I do. I’m sure at some point it will be added, so in the meantime, what work around is there as I don’t feel like I want to spend more money to do what I should be able to do. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Print Capability with Lightroom CC- cloud based

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After using and enjoying Lightroom CC for a bit of time now, I got access to a great printer which I now realize won’t work with CC, no capability within it. I don’t want to complain, but I do. I’m sure at some point it will be added, so in the meantime, what work around is there as I don’t feel like I want to spend more money to do what I should be able to do. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 28, 2019 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some options at the moment are to use Lightroom Classic, Photoshop or save to a PC/MAC and use the OS dialog.

Add your vote here, so the team can see how popular the request is:

Lightroom CC: Ability to print | Photoshop Family Customer Community

I’m sure it will be introduced at some point.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2019 1