Highlighted

No Thumbnail previews

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I've  done everything Already to ensure a preview but still my photos appear blank in thumbnails.

Topics

Crash or freeze, FAQ, How to, Import and share, Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Thumbnail previews

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I've  done everything Already to ensure a preview but still my photos appear blank in thumbnails.

Topics

Crash or freeze, FAQ, How to, Import and share, Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom are you using? Lightroom (cloud version) or Lightroom Classic?

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly is everything you have done? What kind of computer do you have, or are you working on a mobile device? Which Lightroom? Have you checked your account at lightroom.adobe.com? Do you see previews there?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2019 0