no way to print out of LR cc

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you print out of Lightroom CC?  I am familiar with LR 3

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Theresa J | Adobe Community Professional

You are using Lightroom, not Lightroom Classic. Lightroom is the cloud based version. Classic is the desktop version. Right now there is no way to print out of Lightroom. You could send the image to Photoshop and print from there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

no way to print out of LR cc

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you print out of Lightroom CC?  I am familiar with LR 3

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Theresa J | Adobe Community Professional

You are using Lightroom, not Lightroom Classic. Lightroom is the cloud based version. Classic is the desktop version. Right now there is no way to print out of Lightroom. You could send the image to Photoshop and print from there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are we talking of the Cloud app or the desktop app

Lightroom CC is the cloud app (aka to us old salts as LR POS)

The desktop app is Lightroom Classic (as of recently they dropped the CC crap from its just previous name of Lightroom Classic CC, same for Photoshop, no Longer Photoshop CC)

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks David... I am trying lightroom for desk top for a week...and I am not finding any way to print!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, in LR, click on Help, click on System Information, note first line (version) , and copy and paste into a reply.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image 1.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but not the same app... this one is very simple.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Print photos from Lightroom Classic

Work with print job options and settings in Lightroom Classic

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 | Julieanne Kost | Print the Perfect Image - YouTube

EDIT

Either I failed to notice this was asked in Adobe Lightroom CC Forum, as opposed to Classic, or, the discussion has been moved.

My above info not correct for LR CC (now apparently just called Lightroom)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2019 0