• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not being able to use lightroom in my computer.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For some reason I'm being asked to pay for a subscription when I try to use LR in my computer even though I already paid for the $4.99 plan that includes lightroom only. I have a couple of friends who haven't had any issues with being asked to purchase another subscription. What can I do? Chat support never seems to be available.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Lightroom CC for mobile and Lightroom CC for desktop are two different products with separate subscription plans.

Your $4.99 plan unlocks Premium features in Lightroom cc for mobile.

To use Lightroom CC on your desktop, you'll need a separate Photography Plan subscription.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC for mobile and Lightroom CC for desktop are two different products with separate subscription plans.

Your $4.99 plan unlocks Premium features in Lightroom cc for mobile.

To use Lightroom CC on your desktop, you'll need a separate Photography Plan subscription.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get the LRCC plan or photography plan for $10 which includes the premium features. You must first cancel your subscription at the App Store or Google Play. Then subscribe directly through Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don’t require Lightroom Classic or Photoshop then you may want to choose the Lightroom CC Plan with 1TB of Cloud Storage.

If you do want Lightroom Classic and Photoshop, it’s the Photography Plan and there is a choice between 20GB or 1TB of Storage (two pricing tiers).

Both of these unlock the Mobile App’s Premium Features, so as Jon says, you’d have to cancel that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines