Highlighted

Offline Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I use Lightroom CC when I´m travelling and don´t have Internet access?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by John Waller | Adobe Community Professional

See https://www.lightroomqueen.com/the-future-of-lightroom/

Can I use Lightroom CC offline?

Yes, you can use Lightroom CC when you don’t have an internet connection. Obviously it can’t sync with the cloud when you’re offline, and the cloud-based search feature won’t work, but you can still add new photos and work with photos that have already been downloaded.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Offline Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I use Lightroom CC when I´m travelling and don´t have Internet access?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by John Waller | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, you can use Lightroom CC when you don’t have an internet connection. Obviously it can’t sync with the cloud when you’re offline, and the cloud-based search feature won’t work, but you can still add new photos and work with photos that have already been downloaded.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are signed in though! You will not be able to sign in without internet!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
MSBdp LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there another version of LR I can use that works while offline???
Every time my computer sleeps, LR disconnects from the network and all the edited photos from my session are reset. Then, LR freezes and the program must be forced quit in order to sign back onto the network.
On your next update.. can you add that feature?????
I've lost two nights before i realized what was happening.

Is there a solution, or a way to back up to my HD??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines