Highlighted

Older images look pixelated in Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, looking for some support regarding a problem with file quality. Older images in my "All Photos" catalogue now seem to be pixelated. Is there a known cause for this? How do I retrieve high quality images, or reload originals?

Regards,

davenol

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Older images look pixelated in Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, looking for some support regarding a problem with file quality. Older images in my "All Photos" catalogue now seem to be pixelated. Is there a known cause for this? How do I retrieve high quality images, or reload originals?

Regards,

davenol

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davenol,

Sorry to hear that images in the catalog look pixelated, could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're using? You can find that out by going to Help > System Info.

Also, please share a screenshot of how the images look inside the catalog. It would be helpful for us to identify the issue.

In the meantime, you may try turning off the GPU option from Lightroom's preferences.
Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.

Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines