• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only 4 free days?? Should be 7

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to know if it has happened to anyone else and how to fix it. I downloaded the free trial with the intention of starting paying next Thursday, February 4 (7 days) and surprise! Today 1, I can no enter Lightroom because my trial period has expired. I need to reactivate it by Thursday! Does anyone know how to really use the 7 day trial, not 4

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I'm sounding a little coldhearted. But "IF" you are planning on subscribing anyway, what difference is three days going to make? Go ahead and subscribe now. If your mind is made up, and you are going to subscribe, do you expect anything to change in the next three days? Yes, it's a little bothersome, and maybe you could get Adobe to do something about it. But is it really worth all the hassle? Just set up your subscription and move on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I like to control my expenses and the payment days. This is scheduled
for Thursday and I already lost the day of work, but of course, it
does not matter, I will subscribe anyway and the day is already lost.
I dislike it, really, but anyway, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines