• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only get rule of thirds grid overlay in Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get any other grid overlays other than rule of thrids in lightroom.  When I type R, the crop tool does not come up, the radial gradient does. C brings up crop tool.  When I press O while in crop tool, it only says hide overlays or show tool overlays...there's no cycling through additional overlays.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you see is what Lightroom has!- Limited!

It does not have the same features as Lightroom-Classic. And the keyboard shortcuts are different!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to add Grid overlay as a plug in?

I only found a simpel rule of third in LR2020 (View/Edit tools/Show overlay/Tool)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom (cloud based) will only show the 1/3rds overlay [O]

Lightroom (cloud based) does not support plugins. (yet!  maybe in the future Adobe may add the possibility)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ah, thx for fast reply, 😄 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines