• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open multiple photos in Lightroom in Photoshop as layers

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some some photos with bracketed exposures (one correctly exposed, one over, one under). I want to be able to select two or three of the images, open them as layers in PS, do some exposure blending, then come back to Lightroom. I know Lightroom Classic allows for you to do this. Is it also possible in Lightroom?

Any help/tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only manually by opening each image in Photoshop separately and then load them as layers by drag & drop. You can also use the 'load images into stack' script and use the currently opened images, but it still means that you first need to open each image in Photoshop separately.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom-Desktop (v3.3) has a "Merge to HDR'" function.

You do not need Photoshop to blend bracketed exposures.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines