Highlighted

Opened lightroom (desktop) and all photos and presets gone

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened Lightroom CC and all my photos and presets are gone. I had only opened it a few moments earlier and everything was fine. All photos still showing on the synced mobile app. How do I recover my images and presets? Thanks 

UPDATE: When i go into recently added in the left sidebar, it shows the total amount of images I have added but when i click to open them the images won't open. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Opened lightroom (desktop) and all photos and presets gone

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened Lightroom CC and all my photos and presets are gone. I had only opened it a few moments earlier and everything was fine. All photos still showing on the synced mobile app. How do I recover my images and presets? Thanks 

UPDATE: When i go into recently added in the left sidebar, it shows the total amount of images I have added but when i click to open them the images won't open. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that presets in Lightroom are no longer showing up. Let us help make this right.

As of the latest update, presets now show up even if not all settings are compatible. In case they are applied, only the relevant (compatible) settings are applied.

In the Presets panel, Lightroom CC hides presets that reference camera profiles that are not compatible with the current photo you are editing. You can now choose to show those partially compatible presets that are hidden by default.

To show partially compatible presets in the Presets panel, do the following:

• Select a photo in Detail view and open the Edit panel.
  • Click Presets at the bottom of the Edit panel.
  • Click the three-dots icon at the upper-right corner of the Presets panel.
  • Click Hide Partially Compatible Presets from the context menu to hide or reveal available presets.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately its both the photos and presets that arent showing up so I can't follow those steps. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which exact version of Lightroom are you using? To verify the version you're using : Choose Help > System Info.

~Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2019 0