• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizing Presets in Lightroom from the Mac App Store

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported 3rd party presets into Lightroom but have no idea how to reorganize/rearrange them once imported. They all import to the User Preset folder and I don't know how to move them or even delete them if I accidentally imported a duplicate. I'd like to keep the presets organized in folders I can name. I am using a Mac computer and Lightroom was downloaded/purchased from the Mac App Store, it says it's version 4.0 per the store.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm suffering from the same issue of reoganizing and moving presets to a different preset folder. This wasn't an issue for be before. I am still however able to delete a preset and rename them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How are you able to delete and rename the presets? I don't see any options to eve do that. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines