Highlighted

Out of storage in Lightroom CC. Say's I've used 160 gb of 100gb but I'm paying $9.99/month for 1 tb.

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the message that I've used 160 gb of 100gb of storage and should upgrade my storage plan. I'm paying $9.99/month for 1 Terabyte of storage. How do it get Lightroom to recognize my storage plan?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Out of storage in Lightroom CC. Say's I've used 160 gb of 100gb but I'm paying $9.99/month for 1 tb.

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the message that I've used 160 gb of 100gb of storage and should upgrade my storage plan. I'm paying $9.99/month for 1 Terabyte of storage. How do it get Lightroom to recognize my storage plan?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 100GB limit might suggest you have an Apply Store Adobe Lightroom for iPad 'paid' Premium plan.

If you subscribe with Adobe for the Lightroom Plan (1TB) then you will need to contact Adobe support to sort it out.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0