Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panel on/off icon

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

It's been few years that I haven't touch Lightroom. Last time I was able to turn on/off settings in edit pannel to see the before/after of specific settings and now I don't see how to do it! I am working on a linear gradient and I would like to turn it off to see what effect it makes and I don't see how to do it.Capture d’écran, le 2019-10-05 à 20.53.12.png 

Can someone please help me?

Thanks,

Jordan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

In Lightroom Classic, all panels except the Basic panel have switches for that. However, this feature is not available in Lightroom for the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom Classic, all panels except the Basic panel have switches for that. However, this feature is not available in Lightroom for the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's been a few years since you use Lightroom, then you are thinking of the application that is now called Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines