• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panoramic Merge and Lens Adjustments

Enthusiast ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somone has told me that when you perform a Panaorma Merge, only the RAW file is used and any adjustments that have been made are ignored. This makes sense except for those related to Lens correction and corormatic removal. It also does not make sense to apply these lens adjustments after the merge.

If I want to have my lens adjustments before a merge, do I have to make the adjustments, export them to DNG/TIFF, then do the merge on the DNG/TIFF versions?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not have to do anything like that. Lens corrections and chromatic aberration corrections are used, and so are spot removals (based on the first image). Anything else is ignored and should be done after the merge.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Johan. When you say "Lens corrections and chromatic aberration corrections are used ..." does that mean they are automatically applied to are simply used if I have added them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to add them, of course.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines