Passaggio da photoshop a Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sono titolare di più licenze CS6 che, dopo il passaggio a macOS Catalina vero 10.15.7, risultano non più compatibili/utilizzabili/aggiornabili Domande:

- I metadati e le parole chiave inserite rimangono dopo il passaggio a Lightroom?
- I file xmp rimangono dopo il passaggio a Lightroom?
- Lightroom può puntare sulle cartelle già create o rimescola tutte le immagini?

TOPICS
How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple CS6 licenses that, after switching to macOS Catalina true 10.15.7, are no longer compatible/usable/updateable

Questions:

My answers relate to Lightroom-CLASSIC v9.4 (not the 'Cloud' version that is Lightroom v3.4)

If you want Photoshop included in a Creative Cloud 'Plan' subscription, then you would want the 'Photography Plan 20Gb or 1Tb' and NOT the 'Lightroom Plan'! Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan 

- Do the metadata and keywords you enter stay after switching to Lightroom?

Yes.

- Do you have .xmp files left after switching to Lightroom?

Yes. Lightroom-Classic can read the .XMP files and recognise keywords. It will also make visible in the Catalog the raw file editing you might have done in ACR (and saved in the .XMP).
- Can Lightroom point to folders already created or shuffle all images?

Yes. When you 'Import' photos into the Lightroom-Classic Catalog you would use the 'ADD' option and your files will remain in the folders exactly where they are now, simply 'adding' them to the catalog. The LrC catalog (database) will now reference the photos where you created and stored them.

Download the Lightroom-Classic Quick Start Guide for a good basic understanding of Lr-Classic:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/blog/

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.2, Photoshop 22.3, Lightroom 4.2, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines