Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payments - Plans vs Free Mobile

Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to Adobe products but i would like to know how many types of Lightroom there are, for computer, laptop and Iphone, and what are their names for every dispositive. Ihave tried to search the answer online ( on adobe site and otherwise) but Ikeep find different answers or not what i needeed. 

Another thing I have a problem to understand is this : I download on my Iphone 8 Ligthroom app from apple store where it said the app was frre, When I open the app I find a section above to the right where it sais "days left to thefree trail ...". But I thought it was completely free; that was on the info on apple store. Why it is like this? ; anyways I didn't press any button for a frre 30 trial So I don't understand what happen when the trial is done?. Furthermore I find some function not available if you don't buy the premium function at 4,99 euro monthly with a 7 days free trial. But I read the plans for ligthroom on the Adobe site and they aren't the same of the premium function.What thet does mean?How all of this works?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lightroom plan includes desktop, web and mobile apps with 1TB of cloud storage including premium features. Currently $9.99 or  local equivalent

The free mobile version stores everything on the phone or tablet device (no cloud storage) and there are no premium features like selective adjustments with brush, gradient and radial filters. These can be purchased as an add on in-app.

There are two photography plans starting at $9.99 including traditional desktop software Lightroom Classic and Photoshop.

Compare Plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you a lot. You helped me with some of the questions I had. But there are two things I am unsure of: when I download the Lightroom app on my Iphone the page on apple store says it was a free app. Even online, by reading and listening many people who adviced to download Lightroom, they alwasy said it was a free app. The problem is when I am using it, the app counts the days like it is on a 1 month trial. I didn't activate nothing like a free trial. Except the premium features like you explained the app is supposedly free, right? Then, how is it possible? And what happens when the "free trial" ends? The second thing I don't understand is how many names there are for this application (Ligthroom CC, Classic, or when is says just Lightroom) what does each of these names refer to in particular? For example Ligthroom Classic is for the computer/Laptop, right? Please I just need to have this clear up, like I already said I am new to this and its confusing me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines