Highlighted

PC sync not working

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed latest version of Lightroom CC is my work laptop. The software is not syncing the images with Lightroom Cloud. Neither it is downloading the images added to cloud from my phone nor uploading the images added to the cloud in the PC. Sync is not working in both the directions.

I tried adding rules to firewall to allow Lightroom CC and LightrommCC sync to be allowed to send the data. I tried by completely disabling Firewall too. But sync is not working.

Anybody has a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PC sync not working

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed latest version of Lightroom CC is my work laptop. The software is not syncing the images with Lightroom Cloud. Neither it is downloading the images added to cloud from my phone nor uploading the images added to the cloud in the PC. Sync is not working in both the directions.

I tried adding rules to firewall to allow Lightroom CC and LightrommCC sync to be allowed to send the data. I tried by completely disabling Firewall too. But sync is not working.

Anybody has a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Satish,

There might be something else that might be blocking Lightroom CC to connect to the internet, could try disabling the antivirus.
Also, please check the host file, please have a look here: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines