• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Permanently deleted synced Lightroom photos from phone still appearing in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently discovered that Lightroom was syncing on my iPhone and sharing my mobile photos to all devices connected to my Adobe account. I permanently deleted the photos from all devices with Lightroom (computers, iPad, iPhone), deleted the app from my mobile devices, and turned off Lightroom syncing on the computers. Even though the photos were permanently deleted, they are still appearing in Photoshop as items that can be imported under Your Work>Lightroom. How can I remove these photos from Photoshop as well? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the System Info if needed

Lightroom version: 3.0 [ 20191017-0835-b386176 ] (Oct 17 2019)
NGL Version: 1.11.0.8
Operating system: macOS
OS Version: 10.15 [2]
Application architecture: x64
Computer model: MacBookPro15,4 / Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8257U CPU @ 1.40GHz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume that when you click on Your Work>Lightroom photos in PS that you see the thumbnails of the images that you deleted? They're not actually "in" Photoshop, that's simply a link to your cloud account....so if the images are being shown there it would tend to indicate that they haven't been deleted.

Have you checked your cloud account using the Lightroom Web portal? Login at lightroom.adobe.com and you'll see what images are still in your cloud account, and if you want to delete them all you can click on your avatar top right, select Account Info and you'll see the option to "Delete Lightroom Library". That's the nuclear option, click that button and all the images that you've synced to the Adobe cloud will be removed....so only use it if you are certain that's what you are wanting to do. If you are only trying to delete the images that have been synced from your phone, that should be fairly simple without taking the drastic step of deleting the entire cloud library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines