• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Access After Canceling Plan

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently use 3.5 gb, which are edited photos. I am wanting to cancel my plan but I seethat storage will be reduced to 2 gb. What happens to the current excess capacity beyond the 2 gb? Does 1.5 gb get deleted by Adobe to meet the 2 gb maximum allowed storage once I cancel my plan? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you explain a bit more about where you "see that storage will be reduced to 2GB"? My understanding is that when a subscription plan is cancelled any images that you have stored in the cloud will remain accessible to the Lightroom Downloader app for up to 1 year (to allow you or your heirs to download them). After that all the cloud contents are deleted.

So are we talking about the same Adobe subscription plan? If so, which one? The Lightroom plan has 1TB of cloud space, whereas the Photography Plan only has 20GB of cloud space. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines