• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo limit?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been having trouble uploading my photo album to Lightroom web gallery (around 850 photos). Whenever I try to upload my photos to a web gallery, it only adds around 215 photos. I'm trying to upload my photos for a client, when I need to make multiple web galleries for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Cloud Based Lightroom or Lightroom Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud based Lightroom. I’ve gradually uploaded my photos to color edit. They are all in an album on cloud based LR. Just needing to make a web gallery with them all.

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have they finished syncing to the Cloud? Just to confirm the Album has 850 photos and the shared link 215?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whenever I pull up my album, it saying that my photos are syncing; however, it has said this every since I've began color editing. Could this be the reason for them not all uploading at once? If so, what can I do to ensure they are all synced?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines