Highlighted

Photo Merge options don't work.

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the preview of what the panorama will look like. I hit 'merge' and see the blue loading bar in the top left.  But when it finishes nothing actually happens.  Do they normally pop up in the photo list?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photo Merge options don't work.

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the preview of what the panorama will look like. I hit 'merge' and see the blue loading bar in the top left.  But when it finishes nothing actually happens.  Do they normally pop up in the photo list?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they do. Which version of Lightroom are you using? Mac or Windows? You may have an active filter that filters out the panorama.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest CC on Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Active filters?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, active filters. Like this one, for example. Because a panorama is not Raw, this would not show the panorama:

1 2019-07-28 23-21-56.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines