• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photo order issue with synching a Lightroom collection to Adobe Cloud

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a collection of Lightroom photos, the draft of a book we're working on; and I need to show it to our colaborators and the photos need to be in the right order

I just added a bunch of photos; in Lightroom on my Mac they're in the order I want them to be, but on Adobe Cloud and likewise in the iPad and iPhone Lightroom apps the new photos are synched (the total number of photos is the same on my Mac and on the web etc) but they're not in the right order - they're all showing at the end of the series, and that's after clicking 'custom order'

I've done everything I can think of to fix the issue and nothing's working

suggestions welcome

thanks

Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't explain why the order that you've set in Classic isn't syncing to all the cloud apps (it should do), but the best way to ensure that your collaborators see the correct order is to set it using the Display tab in the Lr Web browser app (third icon from the left at the bottom left of the screen). Whatever order shows there is the order that the viewers will see, and you can rearrange/set the custom order as needed in that view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks
the not small minus of using display tab is that there are 369 photos in this collection so that’s a lot of re-ordering - which shouldn’t be needed at all, as I’ve already done it in Classic
Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

happily the issue has fixed itself - it took 3 days - but now things are as they should be; though I dont know why so it can reoccur

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines