• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos & presets gone!!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I opened my Adobe Lightroom app on my iPhone. It had logged me out strangely, so I logged back in and all of my photos and more importantly my presets were gone. This is the second time this has happened. The only thing I have done recently regarding my adobe account is cancel a free trial of adobe illustrator which shouldn't have affected my pre existing Lightroom account... it's incredibly frustrating as I had downloaded a bunch of presets I purchased which takes forever, I also had a bunch of presets saved that I had created... I currently have the adobe premiere subscriber as well as the photography plan. Is there a way to fix this problem and gets my content back and prevent it from happening again? Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod...

The 5.4.1 update fixes the problem, but the update itself does not restore the images and settings. It only solves the problem for people who had not updated yet. To restore the photos you need to have a way to restore your phone from a backup, like an iPhone from an iCloud backup. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204184

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines