Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photos and presets are gone after light room mobile app updated

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I have been using the mobile app for light room for a year now and the other day when i opened it it asked me to log in, and it was obviously updated. All photos and presets are gone. there are no albums no nothing. can anyone help me or give me ideas how I can get them back?

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brendap,

That isn't a great user experience as presets are getting disappeared after the app update, we're sorry to hear about this. Let us help make it right.

Do you use Lightroom on your desktop as well? Do you use Lightroom Classic or Lightroom?

If so then, could you please check if the missing presets are in the location where Lightroom stores it?

To view the .lrtemplate preset files, go to Edit (Win)/Lightroom (Mac) > Preferences > Presets tab and click Show Lightroom Presets Folder. XMP presets are saved at the following location:

(Win) C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings

(Mac) ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/Settings

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem. I'm using regular Lightroom app on moble without subscription. I know Lightroom recently got updated. I lost all photos and presents. Please help me solve the problem on moble app. Thank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines