• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos aren't showing from laptop to iMac in LR

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create an album in LR on my laptop, I come home to continue working and a small, completely random assortment of photos will be there on my iMac. For instance today I uploaded a session of 330ish photos, did some editing then came home. Open up my iMac and 23 photos are in that album from that session. Some edited, some not. In no particular order. Some from the beginning, some from the middle and a few of the last shots I got?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well you do relalize that first they have to Upload to the Net from your laptop you were using and then they have to Download to your iMac from the net. One can't happen without the other happening. So ig you turned off or disconnected you laptop before all the images got Uploaded they certainly be downloaded to your iMac.

All of this does Not happen with the snap of your finger. Maybe someday but not now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

to check what has uploaded to the Cloud from the laptop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines