• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos automatically saved to lightroom app

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the lightroom app on my ipad and noticed that photos I saved to my ipad also saved to lightroom, how do I stop this from happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner and then on Settings. Then tap on Import. Disable the 'Auto Add from Camera Roll' options.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I did this a while back but now the problem is that the Lightroom app won't sync with the desktop version. I want to be able to send only the photos I want from my phone and computer to Lightroom but have Lightroom's content look the same across devices. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This setting has nothing to do with syning. You need to manually add the chosen Camera Roll photos to Lightroom to get them to sync.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines