Highlighted

Photos in Lightroom Cloud Storage Gone!

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 2.38.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-26 at 2.37.28 PM.png

I recently updated my Lightroom CC and now all the images I had stored in the cloud are gone. I logged into lightroom.adobe.com . . . and they're gone there as well. 

I've restarted my computer . . . un-installed/re-installed Lightroom . . . logged out of creative cloud. . . etc. 

What is going on?

I can't contact Adobe Support, because I'm licensed through an organization—my university.  

TOPICS
Import and share, Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photos in Lightroom Cloud Storage Gone!

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 2.38.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-26 at 2.37.28 PM.png

I recently updated my Lightroom CC and now all the images I had stored in the cloud are gone. I logged into lightroom.adobe.com . . . and they're gone there as well. 

I've restarted my computer . . . un-installed/re-installed Lightroom . . . logged out of creative cloud. . . etc. 

What is going on?

I can't contact Adobe Support, because I'm licensed through an organization—my university.  

TOPICS
Import and share, Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2020 0

Have something to add?