Highlighted

Photos in Lr Camera Photos folder - what to do with them?

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have taken some photos with the Lr Camera (DNG format).  I want to move them from this folder (Lr Camera Photos) , if possible and put them in an album with all the other shots I took on that day (on a Fuji X-T1).  I've copied them to the folder but they are still in the Camera Photos album - if I try to 'delete' them it will be from the phone AND albums.

Is there a way to curate this folder/album so that once I've put a photo taken on my iphone, into the correct album I can remove it from here?

Many thanks,

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photos in Lr Camera Photos folder - what to do with them?

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have taken some photos with the Lr Camera (DNG format).  I want to move them from this folder (Lr Camera Photos) , if possible and put them in an album with all the other shots I took on that day (on a Fuji X-T1).  I've copied them to the folder but they are still in the Camera Photos album - if I try to 'delete' them it will be from the phone AND albums.

Is there a way to curate this folder/album so that once I've put a photo taken on my iphone, into the correct album I can remove it from here?

Many thanks,

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?