• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos not downloading from cloud to new computer

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I just bought a new computer and I don't see all of my photos downloading from the cloud on adobe. I was wondering if there's a way I can speed up the process of getting my photos to show up, or if all the photos in my albums will just show up in a few weeks?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Program & Version did you Upload (Add / Import) your photos to the Cloud?

What Program & Version are you using to "Download" your photos from the Cloud?

Are you signed in with the same ID and Password?

Do you pay a subscription to Adobe?

What 'Plan' are you subscribed with?

Do you see you photos if you go to {Lightroom.Adobe.com} in a web browser , and sign in?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Adobe Lightroom CC to upload and download, I've been using an Acer computer and switched to Macbook Pro, Same ID and password, I pay a monthly subscription to Adobe for Lightroom CC. It is the $10/month plan. And I do not see my photos when I go on the website. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You keep saying that you are using "Lightroom CC"....but there is no longer any app called "Lightroom CC". There are now Lightroom Classic, which is the version whose image files are kept on local hard drives, and simply "Lightroom", which is the version that stores all the images in the cloud. There are two $10 per month plans....one has Lightroom Classic, Lightroom, Photoshop and 20GB of cloud space, ther other has only Lightroom plus 1TB of cloud space.

So, which is the version you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines