• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos not exporting with all edits to MacBook Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am having some trouble with exporting my edited lightroom photos to my Mac. I have been editing an album and everytime I go to export and download to my computer, it is not transferring all edits. I have been exporting as a JPG. What is weird, is that on my LR Mobile App, all of my edits show just fine and I can download from my Mobile App to my phone and it reflects all of the edits. I even made a copy of a photo, resetted it to original settings, downloaded the original and my edited photo and they were different but the edited photo STILL wasn't showing all the edits. I have tried researching on here what to do - I have reset lightroom, updated lightroom, updated computer, restarted computer, checked that everything was synced and backed up, tried downloading to different folders/subfolders/files, etc. I thought it was just the new album I was working on, but now when I go back to previous albums, it is doing the same thing and not displaying all edits when exporting. I have been reading that some people have said to update the Metadata and Catalog but I cannot find where either of these are in my Lightroom and am at a loss. I've only been using Lightroom for about a year as a new photographer and I have version 3.3. This is driving me mad as I'm trying to upload some photos from a shoot. I so appreciate any advice and help! I've attached a picture of on the left (the lightroom edited version I want reflected, and the right, what downloaded to my Mac, which as you can see the lighting, shadows and color of the trees differ).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I got exactly same problem...

you have no solution? I've installed LR classic. It is working. But I want to have LR (not classic) back 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no solution 😞 I don't know if maybe it is because I am shooting in raw and exporting as a JPG so my image is being altered? That is what the customer service rep from adobe told me. They also said it could be my computer's color screen altering the image. Either way, it is extremely frustrating and still no solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem on version 3.3. So I moved to LR Classic from Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you just delete Lightroom and then purchase LR Classic? Is there a big difference? I really like using LR as it is so I wish there was another option besides switching softwares.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same issue here and still no solution... most anoying LR classic doesn´t work either after MAC IOS updates...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines