Photos Not Loading

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom mobile to edit pictures. They usually upload on their own and then I choose which ones to edit and then export what I want to. Suddenly, my photos will no longer import. I've deleted apps to make space, Cleaned off my phone, but still not success. Anyone else experience this before?? The app won't even let me go in to manually upload a photo from my camera roll. Just a blank screen.

TOPICS
How to, Import and share, Problem or error, Sync

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I experienced the same after upgrading to Lr v6.0. I am using the Lr mobile app on an Android 10. Suddenly no import and cloud upload of my photos is working neither automatically nor manually. I have check the app permission and upload options (wifi and/or mobile network) allbsettings are fine. It must be a problem with the upload and sync function of v6. Otherwise I am happy for any further suggestions. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines