Highlighted

Photos on my mobile app won't show up on my desktop app

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Opening up my desktop Lightroom CC app yesterday, I found out that about 500 photos I had imported last week were not appearing anywhere anymore, like they'd never been imported. But when I open my mobile app, those photos are showing. I've installed the latest desktop version (3.1), I'm on Windows 10 and on an Android phone. The sync wheel is spinning continuously with no visible results. I've tried retarting my computer a bunch of times, to no avail. 

Anyone has any idea how to get those pictures to show up on my desktop app again?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photos on my mobile app won't show up on my desktop app

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Opening up my desktop Lightroom CC app yesterday, I found out that about 500 photos I had imported last week were not appearing anywhere anymore, like they'd never been imported. But when I open my mobile app, those photos are showing. I've installed the latest desktop version (3.1), I'm on Windows 10 and on an Android phone. The sync wheel is spinning continuously with no visible results. I've tried retarting my computer a bunch of times, to no avail. 

Anyone has any idea how to get those pictures to show up on my desktop app again?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you take those photos on the phone? If so, it sounds like they have not yet been uploaded to the cloud. You could check that by going to the web version: https://lightroom.adobe.com/

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2019 0
Virgo_75 LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply 🙂

I had actually imported them on my desktop app originally.  They were on the cloud but not showing up on my desktop. I contacted support and they were able to help. Seems like the synch process was frozen for some reason. 

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2019 0