• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos Stuck in Sync

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported 30 photos from camera to Lightroom Mobile on my iPad Pro.  They are not syncing to Lightroom CC on my Macbook Pro.

That shows there are 178 photos syncing but nothing is happening - screenshot attached.  When I go into Lightroom Mobile Preferences it says all 178 are "pending" with no upload or download actvity.  There is one error listed for something called WFSQLitestatement:bind().....

How do I clear this blockage?

Thanks

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the sync issue. Which Lightroom Mobile & Desktop versions do you have installed? Could you please sign out and sign in from the Creative Cloud Desktop app and check if that helps to complete the sync from mobile to desktop.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mohit

Thanks.  I was using LR Classic v 6 and LR Mobile 5.4.2

I have switcehd to LR 4.0 on teh laptop and that seems to work ok.  Is there any difference or reason why i shuld prefer one to the other?

Strangely I can no longer open LR Classic - the opening picture flashes up and then disappears

Thanks

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines